3.16.2008

Only a few weeks left


It's been a while since we posted. But little Z is doing well: kicking mom a lot, but generally being a well-behaved speck. We're getting ready to reorganize our room to make space for little Z. And Renee's on her 10th or 11th pregnancy book at this point. She'll be the most well-informed new mom ever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hey! I have pics of you in that shirt from a HS seminar! Lookin good my disco dancin mama:)

Anonymous said...

Renee, thanks for the latest pic and info! I was just wondering how you were doing. Momma Z really looks fantastic and so happy! And your 'baby bump' isn't too huge either. I bet you and Daddy Z are both eagerly waiting Lil' Z's arrival. Not too much longer, it seems, before Lil' Z is welcomed with much love and open arms.

RG said...

bonus points if you can send me a digital picture of me in that shirt from seminar 13 years ago...

cdrlibrary said...

Too cute Renee!
You will be a FABULOUS mommy!
Hugs to both of you!
Steve Wilson

Anonymous said...

That digital photo would require an immense amount of effort since my photo albums are some of the few things I have already packed. You'll have to wait a few weeks till we unpack!