11.19.2007

A (small) piece of news

We have exciting news to share. Scroll down for further details. But I do have a puzzle for all of you: Why does Lil' Zib's mom burp so much? Any thoughts?

2 comments:

RG said...

I think it's just a hairy kid!

Pregnancy Folklore Revisited: The Case of Heartburn and Hair. (BIRTH 33:4 December 2006)

The objective of this study was to determine whether a common pregnancy belief that women who experience a lot of heartburn give birth to newborns with a lot of hair is accurate. [...]

Contrary to expectations, it appears that an association between heartburn severity during pregnancy and newborn hair does exist. We propose a shared biologic mechanism involving a dual role of pregnancy hormones in both the relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter and the modulation of fetal hair growth.

Music Snob said...

I think an RCT is in order. Also I vote for Chanelle Zibel. :)